- BA (Psychology & Philosophy)/ Commerce @ The University of Sydney 1997 – 2001
- Grad Dip Psychotherapy and Counselling @ JNI 2004 – 2006
- Yoga trainings & workshops: 2003 with Bikram Choudhury, Baron Baptiste, Shiva Rea, Louisa Sear, Kripalu & Omega Institute (NY), Vipassana, Thich Nhat Hanh’s Plum Village (France)
- Cert IV Workplace Training & Assessment – 2010
- Hahnemann Healing Certification 2011 (Level 7 Practitioner & Trainer) with Ian & Pearl Rogers @ www.sphinxspiritual.com
- Anahata Yoga & 5 Element Form with Peter Clifford – 2016 @ www.anahatayoga.com.au
- Yoga Spiritually 2019 @ Symphisis Yoga & Healing
- Concomitant Healing 2019 with Ian & Pearl Rogers @ www.sphinxspiritual.com
- Accredited Medium 2019 with Ian & Pearl Rogers @ www.sphinxspiritual.com
- AAHTC Professional Member
- IICT Member
Each month, a sponsorship donation is made to a girl in Sierra Leone through The Desert Flower Foundation, which protects her from FGM (female genital mutilation). Her parents are contractually obliged to prevent their daughter from undergoing FGM, and in return, they receive financial and medical support.
The Desert Flower Foundation is an international organisation against Female Genital Mutilation, founded by Waris Dirie in 2002. The Desert Flower Foundation seeks to end this crime by raising public awareness, creating networks, organising events and educational programmes. The foundation also supports victims of FGM).